Starships for download

I’ve added some other starship models for download tonight – the Hawking and Ascension Class starships. The Ascension is probably most famous for being the main ship of Star Trek: Phoenix, but now you can make it your own!

All are either in 3DS Max 2010 or .Obj format.  I’ve also added a better .obj version of the Insignia Class mesh.

Let me know if you have any problems with them….

Hawking Class Starship.zip (3D Studio Max 2010)
Hawking Class Starship Obj.zip (.obj format)

Ascension Class Starship.zip (3D Studio Max 2010)
Ascension Class Starship Obj.zip (.obj format)

This entry was posted in Ascension Class, Eaves Class, Starships and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Starships for download

1. José Cassio says:

Hi Mark! How you doing old friend?
    I´m writing just to let you know that I´m very happy with the new downloads you made available. One more time, THANK YOU!
    About the eaves class, I have just one suggestion. Make the naceles front more “thin”, something like that from the Enterprise-E. I believe it fits better with the overall ship design. 😉

2. ggej says:

great designs – specially the hawking class . are the insginia and eaves class available to download ?

The Hawking class should be up now – I just need to find the time (ha!) to finish off the Eaves class before it is released. Hope this helps!

3. Zach Axelton says:

Hey, I am having trouble downloading the files. I don’t do anything but play with 3d meshes in 3ds max, and I am liking your work a lot. mediafire tells me error downloading file. Thanks.

4. Zach Axelton says:

I should clarify I am having issues with the 3ds version of the ascension. Thanks.

5. Phillip O'Connor says:

You do some awesome work! Haven’t seen anything new for awhile. Hungry for more! Anything on the horizon for download?

Phil