- Fast render times at high resolutions.
- A range of configuration options allow you to change the colour and shape of the nebula.
- Optional star effects that can be swapped out for your own.
- By animating the parameters, the clouds can be made to appear as if they are moving.
- Great for game backgrounds, animations, or concept art backdrops.
- By default the effect is projected onto the background of the blender scene but can also be used as a texture on other objects.
Earlier versions of the node setup (version 1.2.0) will remain free on my website, however by getting this version here you will:
- Have a priority on new feature requests.
- Be able to take advantage of new updates.
- Allow me to invest the time in developing the effects further.
- Potential migration to python code if efficiencies in usability and performance can be seen.
- Increasing ease of use of the different parameters on offer.
- Experimentation with more 3D like effects.